My Guide Website?
Budapest: MonsteRoller E-Scooter Tour493 Reviews
Explore Budapest aboard an easy and fun-to-use e-scooter on this guided tour. Choose between 6 different tour options to pick the route that most interests you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest while riding your e-scooter on all roads and bike paths
- Get the most out of your itinerary on this private vehicle
- Discover the city time-efficiently and with unparalleled freedom
DescriptionTurn the city of Budapest into your playground and choose from 6 small-group electric scooter tour options for up to 15 people. Your guided e-scooter tour will take you around the city with freedom like no other mode of transportation - with a serious fun factor. Choose between 5 different routes. Three of the routes explore Budapest along a theme which the 2-hour tour is based on to curate your tour. Alternatively, choose to take the express 1.5-hour tour which takes you to the best of the city, or take your time with an extensive 3-hour tour of the city. MonsterRoller electric scooters feature 9.5 inch wide wheels, a low platform and zero emissions. The handling feels more like surfing than riding and makes them easier to ride than a bicycle but as stable and robust as a scooter.
IncludesUse of electric scooter Local guide Helmet Lock Lights Gloves in the winter season All taxes, fees and handling charges
- No driver's license required, but experience riding bicycles and/or scooters is recommended
- The tour route goes on bike paths and roads
- The maximum speed is 25 kilometers per hour
- Extra back seats for youths aged 10-18 are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The age limit for participating in this activity is 14+ for driving and 10+ for riding on the back seat of a double-seater model. In each case, the price is calculated per participant
- Tours start in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- The dress code is casual. No high-heel shoes are allowed and skirts are not advised
- Each tour includes a short training and practice session for the vehicles. However, if you are not able to ride the MonsteRoller after the practice session, you will not be entitled to a refund