My Guide Website?
Budapest: Live-Guided Castle District Segway Tour53 Reviews
A 2-hour guided Segway journey through the Castle District of Budapest. You can ride alongside the Danube River and through the hills of Buda, glide past Fisherman's Bastion to the Chain Bridge, and see the Historical Pest side.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the whole Budapest Castle District in the space of a single tour
- Pick a departure time that works best for you
- Learn about Budapest from your private tour guide
- Admire superb views of Historical Downtown and get great photos of your tour
- Have fun zipping about on your speedy Segway
DescriptionEnjoy this 2-hour fully guided Budapest Castle District tour and see many of the city’s major attractions from the back of a unique, self-balancing vehicle. Your guide will provide you with a one-on-one training session, before you set off on the self-balancing Segway. You can enjoy touring in private groups, with a tour guide all of your own. Following your brief orientation, your tour will begin as you glide over to admire the views of the Fisherman's Bastion and Budapest Castle. You will traverse the Historic District, passing Liberty Square and the House of Parliament, before riding up to the scenic Buda Hill. From up here you can marvel at the Baroque architecture, while catching the aroma of traditional Hungarian 'Kremshnit'. You can then indulge in cake and a coffee at famous local cafe, before heading up to the highest point in Budapest of St. Matthias' Church.
IncludesProfessional guide Fully guided training All necessary equipment Private tour Photos of your tour
- All guests must be over the age of 10, and weigh over 30 kilograms and under 125 kilograms
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult while on tour
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues (please email or call to discuss)
- Participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs
- Helmets are provided and required
- Guests must sign a liability waiver
- Please respect your guide, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe and enjoyable ride