My Guide Website?
Budapest: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Cruise and Walking Tour1387 Reviews
Discover the sights of Budapest on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, a boat tour, and a walking tour. See the Parliament Building, Buda Castle, Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Budapest at your own pace with the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Embark on a guided walking tour and get a real feel for this imperial city
- Marvel at the Gothic Revival façade of the Hungarian Parliament Building
- Discover the beautiful St Stephen's Basilica and Jewish Museum and Synagogue
- Cruise around on a scenic boat tour and marvel at the 19th-century Chain Bridge
DescriptionDiscover Budapest on your own terms with a 24, 48, or 72-hour pass for the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus with a boat and walking tour. See sights such as the Hungarian Parliament, Buda Castle, and Chain Bridge. Explore the Citadel, and see the Jewish Synagogue, Memorial, and Museum on Dohány Street. Set off on a 1-hour cruise of the Danube River to enjoy panoramic views of the imperial city by day and night, including the vast Gothic Revival façade of the Hungarian Parliament Building complex. Explore both Buda and Pest, hopping off at any of the 20 stops along the route. Your ticket includes a fantastic discount booklet, that provides great discounts at some of the city's most popular attractions, as well as a walking tour. Listen to informative commentary in multiple languages as you explore. Red Route Stops: Stop 1. St Stephen's Basilica Stop 2. Chain Bridge (Pest) Stop 3. Jozsef Attila Street Stop 4. Dohany Street Synagogue Stop 5. Astoria Stop 6. Andrassy Avenue Stop 7. Hungarian State Opera House Stop 8. Liszt Ferenc Square Stop 9. Heroes' Square Stop 10. Keleti Railway Station Stop 11. New York Palace Stop 12. Astoria Stop 13. Parisi Udvar / Hyatt Stop 14. Gellert Bath Stop 15. Castle Garden Stop 16. Funicular / Siklo Stop 17. Batthyany Square Stop 18. Margaret Bridge (Buda) Stop 19. WestEnd Shopping Centre Stop 20. Parliament
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus tour ticket 1-hour boat tour Discount booklet Guided walking tour Multilingual audio guide commentary
- Bus Tour- First departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 6pm. Duration- 90 minutes
- Monday - Thursday: bus runs every 15 minutes. Friday - Sunday: bus runs every 10 minutes
- Boat Tour- Between 11am and 5pm, every 60 minutes. Between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 60 minutes
- Boat Tour- meeting point: Dock no. 6, Vigado ter, in front of the Marriott Hotel. Each boat tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers. Narrated in English only
- Walking Tour starts every day at 11am from Szent Istvan ter 1, 1051, Hungary and ends at the Chain Bridge on the Pest side (duration: 1 hour). Narrated in English only