My Guide Website?
Budapest: Guided Walking Tour of Pest13 Reviews
Learn about the rich history of Budapest by visiting some of the major attractions of the Pest side on this guided walking tour. See St. Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at Budapest’s largest cathedral
- Walk past Chain Bridge and the Danube Bank
- Visit the world's third largest Parliament building
- Explore Liberty Square and a street market
- Step away from the crowded tour buses
DescriptionGet an up-close and personal view of Budapest's beautiful architecture, 19th-century buildings, and hidden alleyways on this guided walking tour around Pest. See the main attractions of the Pest side as well as the lesser-known sights of the city. After meeting your guide, walk to sights including St. Stephen’s Basilica, Budapest’s largest cathedral, and Chain Bridge, Budapest’s oldest suspension bridge. Stroll along the Danube Bank, House of Hungarian Art Nouveau, Hungarian Parliament, Liberty Square, and more. Learn the history behind all the places you visit.
IncludesProfessional tour guide
- The tour will take place rain or shine