My Guide Website?
Budapest: Guided Bike Tour54 Reviews
A guided bike tour of the significant sights of Budapest, Hungary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the view from the Fishermens' Bastion and discover the streets of the Castle
- Journey along the Danube River
- Relax on the peaceful Margaret Island
- Explore the beautiful downtown of Budapest
- Ride along the Andrássy Avenue in the shadow of the Opera house
DescriptionThere is no easier way to explore Budapest than this guided English bicycle tour. Ride down to Duna Corso, the Chain Bridge and climb the Castle District to enjoy the view and travel back in time. Descend to the Danube to ride along the river and chill out on the Margaret Island before visiting the House of Parliament, Freedom Square and St. Stephen’s Basilica. After a trip on Andrássy avenue, seeing the Opera house and the House of Terror on the way, the tour reaches the Heroes square and City Park before returning back to the office.
IncludesBicycle for the duration of the tour A bottle of mineral water Helmets A safe and strong chain lock
- The tour departs from the office Not a private tour, multiple groups may join The tour departs from the office but you can keep the bike until 7pm