My Guide Website?
Budapest: Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit758 Reviews
See the highlights of Budapest and visit continental Europe’s largest Parliament building. Tour Buda’s Castle District, stop at Heroes’ Square, and see Hungary’s Crown Jewels during this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a walk in Buda’s Castle District
- Take spectacular pictures during the tour
- See famous Heroes’ Square in central Pest, with its statues of Hungarian kings and dukes
- Enjoy a bilingual guided tour of the interior of the Parliament and see the Hungarian Crown Jewels
DescriptionYour first stop on this bilingual guided city tour of Budapest is in the Castle District for a short walk to see the area’s main attractions. You’ll visit the Castle District area, the perfect spot for enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding area. Travel across the Elizabeth Bridge to the Pest side to see the exterior of the famous Central Market Hall and Europe’s largest synagogue. Then, drive to the city park. Along the way, you’ll pass the largest thermal spa in Europe and the Budapest Zoo, and then stop at Heroes’ Square, where you’ll find statues of famed Hungarian kings and dukes. The tour continues from here down Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest, passing the Opera House and St. Stephen’s Basilica. You’ll get off the bus at the Parliament Building again for a 1-hour guided tour. Designed by the renowned Hungarian architect Imre Steindl, the building was inspired in part by the Palace of Westminster and is the largest Parliament building in the world. Inside, see the splendid session room, the richly decorated central staircase, and the great vaulted hall. You’ll also see the cupola room, which houses the Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown.
IncludesEntrance fee to Parliament Tour guide 1-hour House of Parliament tour
- You must bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament Building Please ensure you book the correct ticket as the Parliament Building differentiates EU (European Union) and non-EU (non-European Union) citizen tickets If you select the wrong ticket, a fee of €19 is charged on the spot prior to entry The Parliament reserves the right to cancel or modify the interior visit without prior notice