My Guide Website?
Budapest: Floating Bus Tour by Land and Water1439 Reviews
See the sights of Budapest from the comfortable seat of a unique coach that drives along busy streets before - to the gasps of some of your fellow travelers - plunging into the lapping waters of the River Danube.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the major sights of Budapest from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- Shriek as the coach takes a plunge into the waters of the River Danube
- Explore the imperial city as you bob along the river
- Be part of a unique tour, the first of its kind in Europe
DescriptionExplore Budapest by land and water without the need to change vehicles on this floating bus tour. See the best sights of the city from a comfortable bus seat, first along its busy streets, and then from the water of the Danube. Roar with joy as your bus takes a dive in the Danube, the iconic river of Budapest. Admire the views of the elegant city while being gently rocked on the rippling waves. After the watery adventure, get ready to soak in the sights from the deck of a luxury coach. Climb back onto the river shore and find yourself once again in the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolis. Instead of choosing between touring the Hungarian capital on 4 wheels or marveling at the imperial buildings from the deck of a pleasure boat, enjoy the best of both worlds.
IncludesFloating bus tour English and German live guide
- Tours depart 4 times a day from April through October and 3 times a day from November through March
- There is no toilet on the boat. However, there are restaurants around where you can go to use the toilets