My Guide Website?
Budapest: Express Walk with a Local in 90 minutes
Discover the charm of Budapest from an insider’s perspective in a 90-minute walk with a Local. Explore its landmarks, enjoy the vibrant culture, and learn about its rich history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Budapest through a local's eyes, uncovering the city's true essence.
- Stroll Széchenyi Bridge, where Budapest's tales comes to life.
- Get top local tips on the best bars, cafes, and restaurants to visit.
- Maximize your time, discovering more of Budapest in less time.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group, with a maximum of 6 travellers.
DescriptionStep into a 90-minute exploration through Budapest from a local’s perspective and get the most of your precious visit! From Buda Castle to Fisherman's Bastion, get to know the city's most defining landmarks. Discover all the key facts about Budapest, experience the local lifestyle, and taste its unique culture. Your local, equipped with stories and tips, will point you toward the best local cuisine and direct you to lively bars where you can sip and chill in true Budapest style. Who is a Local? A Local is someone who is passionate about sharing authentic experiences based on their interests. As LocalBini, we bring together passionate people from all around the world giving them the opportunity to offer unique experiences via our marketplace.
IncludesA knowledgeable Local to show you the city!
- This tour is hosted by an independent local. You will be part of a small group of up to 6 travellers. The itinerary adapts to travellers' interests and walking pace. Stops may vary depending on weather conditions. Entry tickets for public transportation, museums and monuments are not included.