My Guide Website?
Budapest Essentials Private Tour: Highlights & Hidden Gems1 Reviews
Experience the vibrant heart of Budapest by exploring its charming streets with a knowledgeable private guide. Visit St Stephen's Basilica and then enjoy the best strudel in town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Parliament and the Shoes on the Danube at the Chain Bridge
- Enjoy views over Buda Castle with Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
- Learn about the history of communism on Liberty Square
- Explore St Stephen's Basilica through a guided interior visit
- Walk in the Jewish Quarter with synagogues and ruin bars
DescriptionThis 3-hour tour is great for visitors with limited time and those who want a perfect introduction to our city and Hungarian history with a private knowledgeable guide. It is recommended to explore Budapest by foot and use public transport as it is the most convenient way to discover the city. Budapest, often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Middle Europe,' is known for its rich cultural heritage, historical landmarks, beautiful buildings and churches. The city's form and style were influenced by the Ottoman Empire and later the union with Austria. Your professional guide will answer all your questions about everyday life in Budapest and its turbulent history. After this tour, you'll know Budapest's public transportation and all the must-visit places, best restaurants, and museums.
IncludesPrivate personal guide Skip the line entry to St Stephen's Basilica with guided visit Coffee and strudel in the Strudel House Map and recommendations for your stay
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Visitors are requested to wear modest clothing when entering the St Stephen’s Basilica