My Guide Website?
Budapest: Elisabeth Lookout Tower Chairlift Ticket and Tour49 Reviews
See Budapest from a different perspective from the top of the Elisabeth Lookout tower with a chairlift ticket and guided walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Smell the fresh forest air in Normafa National Park from the top of János Hill
- Experience the most stunning panoramic from the highest point of the city
- Observe the area where the most expensive houses in Budapest are located
- Sit back and relax on a comfortable chairlift ride up and down János Hill
- Learn about Budapest's rich and interesting history from your local guide
DescriptionDiscover Budapest from the top of the historic Elisabeth Lookout tower with a chairlift ticket. Learn about the city from your guide and marvel at the sprawling city beneath you. Meet your guide and sit back on your short van ride winding through the city streets as you head towards the hills of Buda. Board your chairlift at the station and head up János Hill in complete comfort on the 15-minute chairlift ride. At the top, disembark and go on a short but steep uphill walk to Elisabeth Lookout tower. Walk up the tower to the highest point of Budapest, 527 meters above the rest of the city. Enjoy a panoramic all of the city from this high vantage point. Learn about Budapest from your local guide along the way and enjoy the fresh air, as the area is part of Normafa National Park. Head back downhill via the chairlift and be dropped back off at your original starting point.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by van Round-trip chairlift ticket Entry ticket to Elisabeth Lookout Water or sports drink bottle Guide
- This tour goes all year round. In wintertime, it is also enjoyable but you should dress accordingly. It happens in winter that in the city we have rain but in the area where we go there is snow as in the hills, it is always cooler.