My Guide Website?
Budapest: Easter Dinner Cruise on the Danube River1 Reviews
Discover the sights of the Danube-bank during the Easter Holiday in this 3-hours cruise. Marvel at the monuments of the imperial city and enjoy the view of the illuminated riverbank.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Budapest: Buda Castle Cave Tour
- Lake Balaton Full-Day Tour from Budapest
- Half-Day Etyek Wine Tour from Budapest with Meal
- Budapest: The Great Synagogue Skip the Line Ticket
- From Budapest: Guided Tour of Eger with Wine Tasting
- Marvel at the breathtaking view of the illuminated river bank
- Enjoy our 3 or 6-course menu
- Let the live entertainment make your evening memorable
DescriptionStart the evening with a glass of welcome drink (sparkling wine or juice) and enjoy a served 3 or 6-course meal with many choices for each course. You can make the program more memorable by adding window seat to your ticket. You can also choose between two type of entertainment: live Piano show or live Folklore and Operetta show. During the 3 hours the boat makes two rounds on the most spectacular part of the river to ensure not to miss the chance to take some pictures. When in Budapest one cannot miss out on sailing past the architectural wonders of the Hungarian Capital. The Castle district, the Citadella or the House of Parliament are just a few of the numerous gorgeous attributes the embankment of river Danube flaunts.
Includes3 hours river cruise Live entertainment: Piano Show or Folklore&Operetta Show 3 or 6-course served dinner Welcome drink
- Please note that the dress code for this activity is smart casual. Guest under 18 years of age can not be served with alcohol.