My Guide Website?
Budapest E-Bike Tour31 Reviews
Jump on an e-bike and see Budapest in one of the most fun ways possible. On this tour, you’ll cruise down grand boulevards and along charming side streets, learning all about the city and it’s interesting history as you go.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See all of Budapest's most famous sights
- Learn about the city's history from your guide as you go
- Discover the city comfortably on an E-Bike
- Visit Heroes's Square and the City Park (4-hour option only)
- Ride through Buda Castle District and see Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
DescriptionThis extensive tour will give you the chance to see all of Budapest’s best sights on comfortable e-bikes. Starting by the opulent Opera House, you’ll travel up Andrassy Avenue to the first historical site - Hero’s Square. Behind this stretches the tranquil City Park, where you’ll learn about some of the buildings in the park, including Vajdahunyad Castle and Szechenyi Thermal Bath. Continue to the center of town, travelling past the impressive St. Stephen’s Basilica and the nearby Liberty Square, where you can check out the Parliament. Cycle towards Margaret Bridge and take a detour off to Margaret Island, an entire park on an island, where you can relax while the guide will be on hand to answer questions and tell you stories from Budapest’s tumultuous past. Cross the river and stop at Batthyany Square to take a break for coffee and cake. Afterwards, make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District. Thanks to your e-bike, the trip up won’t be exhausting and when you arrive at the top you will be rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. Head back down the hill and cross the Danube to the Pest side of the city. Cruise down the Danube Promenade, passing the Great Market Hall and Pest downtown before the tour concludes back at the Opera House.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide E-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time Stops for photos and refreshments Only 4-hour option: stop for a coffee and cake
- You need to be a minimum of 160 cm / 5 feet 3 inches / 5.3 feet tall to ride the e-bike. We use high-end Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal. You must know how to ride a bike. Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.