My Guide Website?
Budapest: Downtown Budget Sightseeing Cruise1127 Reviews
See the dazzling sights of Budapest from the River Danube on this sightseeing cruise. Admire Budapest's most famous bridges and take in panoramic views of the city from the upper deck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you set sail on the River Danube
- See Budapest's bridges, the House of Parliament, Castle Hill, and more
- Take sensational pictures of Budapest's landmarks from the river
- Head to the upper deck to soak in panoramic views of the city
- Marvel at Royal Palace, Gellért Hill, Liberty Bridge, and Chain Bridge
DescriptionEmbark on a boat trip down the famous River Danube as you get to see Budapest from the water. Cruise under the city's beautiful bridges, see the riverside promenade, and other sights on this sightseeing cruise. Enjoy a cruise which passes under some of Budapest's most well-known bridges. See the Chain Bridge with its guardian lions, as well as the Elizabeth Bridge with its large, bronze statue Encounter the Liberty Bridge, famous for connecting the Central Market Hall with the Gellert Spa. Pass by the picturesque Danube Promenade and take in the sights of Vigadó Square. Take in the city's sights from this unique vantage point on the water. Admire the statue of Saint Gellért atop Gellert Hill, as well other key Budapest landmarks like the Royal Palace and Parliament.
IncludesSightseeing cruise on the Danube
- Please note, that passengers may not be allowed to board if they appear intoxicated upon arrival.