My Guide Website?
Budapest: Digital 100-Sights City Tour9 Reviews
There's a new way to feel at home in Budapest. Combine public bus sightseeing and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, and offline navigable mapping to transform your smartphone into a smart assistant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the city at your own pace, independent from guides, schedules and groups
- Learn everything about Budapest including its culture, history and heritage
- Learn fascinating stories, rich in curiosities, narrated by local experts in your own language
- Enjoy your personal on-demand guide through your app
DescriptionThis is a new way for independent-minded travelers to discover the majesty and culture of Budapest, including its fashionable shopping streets and its artist treasures. This self-guided sightseeing method is a state-of-the-art application that uniquely combines public transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, helpful text and offline navigable mapping to transform your smartphone into an intelligent assistant and reliable travel companion. Live the city at your own pace, while discovering more than any guide could ever tell you. You’ll learn about curiosities, culture, stories, and secrets at over 100 points of interest, while listening to your local story tellers in a choice of 6 languages. You can navigate to personal drop-pins, and travel across the city while enjoying auto-play commentary on carefully mapped routes using buses, trams, walking or bicycles. You will even receive help seeking out the best photo-spots and free WiFi areas. Whether you follow the suggested itineraries, or simply explore at your own will, you will uncover Budapest’s glories in your own way and at your own pace, by day or night.
IncludesMobile application Over 110 points of interest in the city Offline digital maps Walking itineraries Bus and tram itineraries The best photography locations Free WiFi spots Multilingual audio commentary in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Visiting Budapest by foot is the best way to explore it Extras
- Please note that the company is not responsible for any of its third-party services or opening hours