My Guide Website?
Budapest: Danube Exploration Game & Self-Guided Tour1 Reviews
Explore Budapest’s beauty and hidden gems on a fun and flexible, self-guided tour along the Danube Banks with location-based riddles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the best of Budapest on a self-guided exploration tour of the city
- See notable landmarks like the Parliament Building, Chain Bridge, Gellert Hill, and Buda Castle
- Capture panoramic views of the gorgeous Danube riverbanks
- Walk past hidden statues of all sizes and learn interesting facts about them
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a city tour, outdoor game, and playful learning
DescriptionExplore Budapest in a refreshing, interactive way with a game that will turn the city into your playground. Discover hidden gems on your quest. Unlock local recommendations while solving location-based riddles on your phone with your friends. Walk past some of Budapest's most beautiful monuments, statues, and attractions. Start your quest at the Columbo Statue. The web game’s playful prompts will guide you through the scenic streets of Budapest. Make your way to the Parliament, a notable landmark of Hungary. Cross the Chain Bridge to go to the other side of the Danube. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! As you navigate your way around Budapest, you will pass several interesting sculptures. Many miniature statues are just waiting to be discovered. Learn little-known facts about the places you walk by as you inch closer to solving the mystery. This discovery walk is a fun learning activity for friends, couples, families with kids, travelers, and even curious locals. You can fully enjoy this experience at your own pace. The views are even more splendid after sunset.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Multiple languages available: English and Hungarian Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local trail creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English and Hungarian
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser