My Guide Website?
Budapest 2-Hour Private Guided Segway Tour12 Reviews
Learn how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter, before embarking on a private guided tour of the landmarks and monuments of Budapest. Learn about Hungary’s history and culture on the stops along the way from a knowledgeable guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy your guide’s commentary about the top sights of Budapest
- Get an overview of Hungarian history and culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Ride your Segway to the main monuments and landmarks of the Hungarian capital
DescriptionSee the highlights of Budapest on a 2-hour guided Segway tour that’s priced for up to 2 persons. Before heading out to explore the city you’ll learn how to ride the self-balancing electric scooter. There is some flexibility as to the route you’ll take, but recommended sights include the Opera House, Andrassy Avenue, inner Pest (including the Great Synagogue), St. Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square, the Parliament, Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island, Heroes’ Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, and City Park. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage panorama with views of Buda Castle District, Matthias Church, and the Danube. Segway personal transporters are the easiest and most convenient way to glide around the city to its major landmarks and monuments, with a minimum of hassle. Your expert guide will provide an overview of Hungarian history and culture, and tell you the story behind each stop on the tour.
IncludesPrivate English-guided training and tour Segway machine rental during the tour
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly. Refunds/exchanges are not provided for unfavorable weather conditions
- The operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- No infants are allowed on the tour. Children must weigh at least 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and be at least 10 years of age
- Segways are not appropriate for those weighing over 130 kilograms (280 pounds) or under 40 kilograms (90 pounds)
- Pregnant women are not able to participate
- Due to the limits of the Segway (high curbs and outdoor surfaces) and safety standards, some areas will not be accessible. The guide reserves the right to make judgments about visiting areas and accessible points. The city also closes down certain areas during events, fairs, and festivals, which can mean that the tour takes alternative routes