My Guide Website?
All In One 3.5 Hour Walking Tour with Strudel Stop25 Reviews
Enjoy a complete overview of Budapest on this 3.5-4 hour walking tour. Begin from Heroes' Square, stop by St. Stephen's Basilica, the Parliament and munch on Hungarian delicacies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Budapest:If youʻre booking your trip to Budapest last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover everything Budapest has to offer in just 3.5 action-packed hours
- Roam around the Parliament and take in the stunning St. Stephen's Basilica
- Enjoy delicious Hungarian strudel with coffee in the iconic Strudel House
- Walk through Heroes' Square park and visit the marvelous Vajdahunyad Castle
- Stroll through Buda Castle and see Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
DescriptionExperience everything Budapest has to offer on this packed walking tour. The tour begins at the Opera House, then take a short ride on the Millennium metro to Heroes Square' and Budapest's city park. Once there you will learn about Hungarian history and culture through the line of kings displayed in chronological order. Then, walk through the park to visit Vajdahunyad Castle, a complex built for the World Expo in 1896. Afterwards, stop by Szechenyi Bath House to learn about the country's unique bathing culture. Hop back on the metro and stop by Andrassy Blvd. Next, continue toward Elizabeth Square and St. Stephen’s Basilica before taking a break in a café for a taste of Hungary’s most famous pastry. Once refreshed, take a trip toward the downtown area with a stop at Liberty Square and the Parliament. Finally, climb the steps up to the Royal Palace and walk through the old cobblestone streets toward the finishing point in front of the Matthias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion.
IncludesCoffee, tea, or soft drink and strudel in the iconic Strudel House Public transportation ticket during the tour 1 extra single ticket for the public transport to return to downtown
- Participants will need to be fit for light, continuous walking with short breaks for up to 3 hours. The tour includes climbing stairs and walking uphill when visiting Buda Castle. Tour goes in rain and shine.