My Guide Website?
Evening Sightseeing Cruise and Unlimited Prosecco
Budapest: Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Unlimited Prosecco
- Be swept away by the magic of Budapest at night as the landmarks light up
- Enjoy unlimited refills on your sparkling wine or lemonade on the boat
- Take in the views through the panoramic windows or from the open air terrace
- Snap photos of landmarks from the water as the audio guide points them out
- Sample 3 types of dips with delicious rosemary focaccia (optional)
DescriptionDiscover Budapest at night on a boat trip along the Danube River. Sip on unlimited glasses of high-quality prosecco or homemade lemonade as you admire the Hungarian capital's top sights from the water. See the Hungarian Parliament Building, Liberty Bridge, and much more, and learn about the landmarks from the included audio guide. Choose whether to include a local food platter in your cruise experience. Board the boat on the Pest side of the river. Check in, choose your seat and settle down with a welcome drink of Hungarian sparkling wine, spritzer, or homemade lemonade. Take in the amazing views of Budapest's key attractions from your seat as you listen to the recorded English commentary. When you get thirsty, visit the bar for unlimited free refills on your sparkling wine, spritzer, or lemonade, or buy other drinks if you prefer. Head to the top deck to capture incredible photos of Budapest from the water or you on the boat. Relax as you enjoy the views, drinks, and lounge music. Choose our Dip 'n' Crust option and snack on 3 different types of dips /tuna cream, zakutzka with chorizo crumb, green spicy feta cream/ Home-made Rosemary Focaccia Once you've indulged, return to the dock.
IncludesCruise Music Audio guide Sparkling wine Spritzer Lemonade Focaccia with dips (if option with food selected)
- You can only pay by card onboard the boat This activity is free for children under 3 years For bookings exceeding 20 people, please contact the activity provider Parking your electric scooters is not possible at the meeting point. The closest place to park is at Jaszai Mari ter